We are open to all types and themes of poetry. However, to guide you, we find that topics dealing with current societal issues (and there are so many societal issues currently) work best for us.
We are currently reading for our fourth issue, which will be published online in Spring 2021.
Specific Poetry Guidelines:
- Please wait until you receive a response for your submission before submitting again. You are free to submit multiple times, but only one at a time
- Only submit up to three poems per document
- Use standard formatting: 12 pt. Times New Roman or similar font (aka nothing insane), put a page number and your last name somewhere on each page
- Submit as a .doc or .docx file
- Only submit previously unpublished work
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but please let us know as soon as it’s accepted elsewhere